Tuesday 21 December 2010

Mr. Pussy

Not that we here in (dog loving) McEllis Towers like to promote any form of cat related material, we couldn't help but tell you all about Mr. Pussy! Our lovely friend Paul (a known homosexualist) sent me an email with the link to Mr. Pussy's website and I have to admit that although I dislike vile, bird-killing moggies as much as the next man, it makes for lovely reading.....I wish I could write this blog as well as Mr. Pussy does!

Our friend Po-Po...er I mean Paul

Master Maximillian Sydney Bruiser and Miss Millicent Hermione Oprah send their love and puppy cuddles to all and hope you all enjoy the following link to Mr. Pussy:

http://spitalfieldslife.com/2010/12/21/mr-pussy-in-winter/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+SpitalfieldsLife+%28Spitalfields+Life%29

This is Squib - he owns our dear friends Lord Shaldon and Lady Bunty

Enjoy Pussy everyone (I really, honestly can't remember ever saying that before!!!)

2 comments:

aero-static said...

Someone kill me.

John said...

You don't like?

Don't read!