Sunday 19 December 2010

21......again!

As hard as it is to admit, I am today one year older, although not necessarily wiser.....! I've had a wonderful day with my Husband and 'The Kids'....Max and Milly bought me "100 Ways To Train The Perfect Dog" which will be put to good use, once I find the perfect dog...*boom boom*

This book WILL be put to good use!!!

My wonderful, wonderful Husband bought me "Trogons - A Natural History of the Trogonidae" which is stunning!!!!! Trogons, for those of you that are wondering are exotic, colourful, long tailed versions of our very own Blackbird....they are quite beautiful and I've been lucky enough to see some on our travels in South Africa.

Me and my superb Trogon book!!!!!!

We also went out last night to the Dartmouth Arms on Dartmouth Road in Forest Hill for dinner...little did I know that eldest Son Henry and his gorgeous girlfriend Emma would be there, along with Max's favourites, Aunty Kay and Uncle Jim and the fabulous gayers Mark & Paul.....a truly fantastic evening with excellent food, loads of fizz and friends and family I love and adore!

M&M help Dad blow out his candles!

I've had a brilliant birthday thanks to my Fella, 'The Kids' and my friends and family......

Thank You All Very Much Indeed!

1 comment:

jillyb said...

lovely! glad you've had a good day, nice to hear the Dartmouth Arms does good food. (the dinner offer still stands of course)xx