Monday 4 June 2012

RIP My Darling Husband

On 17th May 2012 my wonderful, handsome, incredible, sexy, gorgeous Husband was pronounced dead following a number of weeks of illness in a German hospital. He was taken ill during a conference he was attending.

I haven't had a conversation with my Hubby since Thursday 19th April 2012, the morning of the day he fell ill.

I have so much to tell him......

I am now an Uncle, the toilet's broken, the rambling rose fell off the side of the house in the night due to the heavy rain, I love him, I need him, I want him.

I miss his voice.
I miss his touch.
I miss the Love of My Life.



For the time being, this blog is 'on hold'.....until I get myself together, know where I'm going, know what I'm doing, know what I want from Life.

For the foreseeable future, you can read more about me (and the pups) here:

http://swimmingthroughcement.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments: